Saving Your Financial Aid Refund Check For The Raining Day

Document created by chidinmaemenike on Jun 1, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

HI My name is Chidinma Emenike, I was once a student at Jersey City University and Seton Hall University studying Mmedia Arts and Communication... During my undergrad year at Jersey City University, I was a financial Aid Student that was receving refunds every semater and each semater; I always spend it instead of saving it for the raining day. Now when I graduated from undergrad, I was owning a lot of money from the loan I was getlying for living on campus; luckly I man to pay out of my pocket, that was really heard for me. Now I continued my education, I did the same exact thing for my grad school and now I am  owing about $4000 to Seton Hall University, right now I'm a graduate with no certificate just because I did not pay my balance. I did exactly the same thing during my undergrad. My advice to students that are entering on the glass at school or grad school, always save up your financial aid refund check, if  you are a financial aid and student, always save your money for the reigning day because you never know when you would need the money; you don't want to be like me.

Attachments

Outcomes