The Power Of A Vision

Document created by jmabernathy on May 31, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The best financial advice I have ever received was very simple, I need to have a vision that elevates my financial goals. When I became clear about my "WHY" behind money, I found that I easily worked my way out of debt and began to save. I am the type of person for whom saving money just to save money never worked, but when I started connecting my savings goal with uplifting the world around me things changed for me in my small business. I felt more willing to put myself out there, do public speaking and more blogging. Instead of paddling upstream I felt more aligned with the flow of brilliant coincidences, the right people, timing, and collaborations that came together.  When I work solely for my own good, I find I am less motivated to save, I feel more isolated and stagnant. It's easy to overspend when I feel this way. On the other hand when I work with the inner volition to benefit the world around me, I have more internal resources from which to make wiser financial choices that align with my values.

Attachments

Outcomes