Just Think About It

Document created by mary8 on May 31, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Everyone is always saying that they will start saving tonight, but there they are holding a cheese burger. It is just so hard to contain ourselves when we see those sparkling heels or that pair of shoes that might make us a bit better at a sport. We are all guilty of the fact that spending money makes us feel a bit better, so here are a few tips on how to save your money. One thing that I have tried harder to do when I shop is gather a bunch of clothes that I like and try them all on before I buy them. I do that because most clothes I have bought looked way better on hanger than on me and when that is the case, I will not wear them. Yes, I could return them, but why waste of gas making two trips when it could have been only one. Trying on the clothes first gives me the chance to make a better decision, and that means I will be saving a few dollars more or hundreds. The main idea is that impulse buying causes us to jump to conclusions without even thinking. The best way to save money is to take your time and think about it.

Attachments

Outcomes