Learning to Live Money Smart

Document created by momow on May 30, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Growing up, I was knowledgeable about money, but until I got my first job, I never realized the true value of a dollar. Receiving my first paycheck, was so exciting! But, I soon learned how fast that money goes. One thing that has really helped me to start becoming money smart, was keeping track of what I spend my money on. This really helped me to budget every paycheck.

I have also learned how important it is to save money. When I graduate, I know I will have some debt, and I'm hoping the savings I am setting back will make a dent in that debt. As far as saving goes, most banks have mobile banking. I personally find this extremely useful. You can check your accounts. deposit money, transfer money etc. By being able to have mobile banking, you can check your accounts wherever you are.

All in all, I would say the biggest key to saving money, is to know where your money is going. It truly is important to look, and realize what your spending money on, that could have been saved. Who knows, that money your saving could fund your next vacation, or pay off some of your student loans!

Attachments

Outcomes