Couponing has saved my budget

Document created by torir on May 24, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Couponing has saved me a great deal of money. I am able to stockpile items that I need for my house as well as school supplies by finding coupons that can be used on multiple items. I have children in college as well as myself. I am trying to finish up my nursing degree after raising three children on my own and I have learned over the years how to budget really well in order to feed a family of four and to be able to get the everyday items that we needed and wanted. I have checked out many coupon sites so that I could learn how to get the best deals and save money. Walgreens.com has a great app that will allow you to clip coupons to your iphone, tablet or any other smart phone that is linked to your telephone number so when shopping, all you do is enter your phone number and your discounts are there ready to use. CVS also has a similar app. I also buy coupon inserts from various websites or from the local newspaper company. Most of the time you can use up to four like coupons for the same item which save a lot of money. Ching Ching! I also have found on facebook and twitter a site called stockpiles and bundles that you can purchase from couponers items for less than retail so this saves time and money as well. I am able to get cleaning supplies, personal supplies, food items etc. Hope this helps anyone looking to save money. Thank you Tori R.

Attachments

Outcomes