Go with the Cold Stone sizing chart. "Like it" "Love it" and "Gotta Have it"

Document created by christinea_ on May 24, 2016Last modified by amara.mastronardi@socialedgeconsulting.com on Dec 5, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Go with the Cold Stone sizing chart. "Like it" "Love it" and "Gotta Have it. Most things I really like them and for that level the items are not worth buying it in the long run. Loving something is a little higher, but it depends on the actual necessity of the article that you need for a particular event. "Gotta have it" is more like things for school, work, and daily home needs. One can splurge a little, but it is very important to classify the things you deem worthy for each caliber to avoid overspending while in college. I know I put a lot of things in my "love it" category my first year in college and I didn't end up with a lot of savings at the end of the day, It's up to you to be disciplined for spending! It is definitely not an easy task (seeing as I am still working on it) but once you start, it will remain a challenge for the rest of your life. So Start TODAY!

Attachments

Outcomes