Reduce and Reuse

Document created by amber_1 on May 20, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The best way to save money is to not spend so much money. Simple. Or is it? There are many things that everyone has to spend money on like food, rent, car, and cell phone bills; it is challenging to find a way to pay for these things without spending money. However, there are also things that people buy when they do not have to. I love clothes and I have many dressed, shirts and shorts--but more than half of my wardrobe are clothes that people gave me. Every time someone is giving away clothes,I look through them to see if I want some. Not only does this save me money, but it is good for the environment to reuse things and not throw them away where they could end up in landfills. Instead of buying new books, textbooks, bags and other small items, I try to see if people are giving these things away or if I can find them at a thrift store. When I no longer like a certain article of clothing, I give it to someone else so that I reduce the clutter in my room and I continue the cycle of reusing things. This may seem simple--not spending so much money on little things like clothes and books--but in the end the money adds up and you save a lot!

Attachments

Outcomes