Money Issue

Document created by chit on May 19, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Money Issue

According to the family problem, my father always care about the money more than his family. He is an alcoholic who never listen to his family. My life as a full-time student in college with two part-time jobs is very tiring. I have to responsible for everything that a parent responsible for because my parent does not speak English. I was a refugee camp from Thailand, but now I am a citizen of America. As a student, it is very stressed to go to school and coming home seeing a father who is always been drinking and hurting my mother. All the money that I have gotten from my jobs, I have to help out for the house almost everything. Since I have experienced a lot about the money issue, I have never cared about the money more than seeing my family happy daily. I want to see my family happy everyday, so I do whatever it takes to make my parent happy. It does not matter whether I make less money than my father or not, I always share it with the family because I do not want to come home from a school and seeing my mother cry everything afternoon. Although I knew that my father have saved a lot of money to go back to Thailand, he has never share to my mother. All in all, whatever happen, it happens because there is always a consequence in life between family. Faithfully, I always trust in God to be with me in every situation that I have to face.

Attachments

Outcomes