Can I Get it for Cheaper?

Document created by jennifers_3 on May 19, 2016Last modified by amara.mastronardi@socialedgeconsulting.com on Dec 5, 2016
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

I'm sure many of us were taught a young age to only buy what we need and not what we want. But what if we could get what we wanted for cheap? What if you could find what you wanted at a 30% discount? How about more than 50%? Should you buy it then? The answer is heck yes!

To get the most for your dollar you need...

1. A good eye. For searching for the best deals!
  2. A computer. Most of the best deals are found on low price online sites such as Ebay and Amazon or discounted brick-and-mortar stores. Those are my top two choices when buying products at a much lower price for the same brand new product!
  3. Time. You can easily go into the mall and buy what ever you want right away. But since you don't have the money to buy right away, it's better to wait for that item to go on sale, or find it at other stores for much cheaper.
  4. Patience. All this time you're giving up to find the best deal, you are going to need some patience! Just take a deep breath before searching and did deep! Finding the best deal is all worth it in the end! Time is money!

Now let's say you don't care for the newest or most innovative product out there. Then you just made it easier on yourself to go straight to the sale rack or automatically go to bargain stores. But for the most part, if I can get the something nice for the price for the same price of an item of less quality then I wouldn't be winning.

It's much more fulfilling when you bought something for more than half the price AND with great quality. So be smart about your money, buy items that will last, and go do some digging!

Attachments

Outcomes