How to Legally get a great Credit Score quickly and easily!

Document created by rebec_2000 on May 19, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

I know there are a lot of scams out there but this is not one of them. My friend's mother did this for her when she turned 16 and by the time she was 20 she had a score of 750! This method works best for those with little or no credit history. The best thing is, you set it up and forget about it! It will continue to work with little, to no supervision needed. In order to get it going you need to get 2 things: a checking account and a credit card. As well as a bill or two, maybe a phone bill or an internet bill? Now the secret to it is the Auto-Pay option that you see for most monthly bills. You HAVE to have Auto-pay set up for this to work! I cannot stress this enough, if you don't have auto-pay then do NOT try this! By having your credit card auto-pay the phone bill it gets used on a regular basis. This builds good credit. Then set your Checking account to either auto-pay the Credit card, or simply be aware of when your monthly bill is due and deposit the money to the credit card. Last thing, CUT UP THAT CREDIT CARD!!! Write down any information needed to view the account, but otherwise slice that sucker! Keeping it in case of emergency is the WORST thing anyone could do, it is too much of a temptation to max out. If you are a weak willed person (like me) have someone there you trust to not let you give in to the temptation. Remember, you are doing this for a better Credit Score, not for stuff you really don't need. Logically the decision comes down to buying some fun stuff now or being able to save thousands of dollars on a future house or car purchase! With the money you save on low interest rates, you can buy tons of fun things later!

Attachments

Outcomes