Is your financial advice best spoken? Give us your two cents in a short video! Keep it short and sweet, please, (under a few minutes). Once you have read through these simple instructions, select the button at the end of this document to begin uploading your video.
1. Videos must be shot and saved on a video site, (recommended video sites: dailymotion.com, vimeo.com, youtube.com).
2. Once your video has been created and saved on a video site, title your story in the box below "Create New Document".
3. Click on the video icon in the toolbar.
4. Enter the url where your video is located, (i.e. http://youtube.com/watch?v=videoIdHere)
5. Click on "Insert Video" button. Your video will appear on the screen, (see sample below). Add any additional text you'd like to further explain your video/story in the provided space.
6. At the bottom of the screen, select the "Publish" button to enter your video in the "My Two Cents" Contest.