Financial aid maximum exceeded

Document created by anthony_1 on Nov 28, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Colleges have to abide by specific rules for financial aid including a few types of limits that you should be aware of. It is important to take steps to reinstate your aid or find other income to continue your education. During my last year of college I experienced this in completing my degree to graduate. I changed my major around 3 times so that could have hindered my a little bit. It ended up being my last year of college as I decided to seek employment before I make the decision of when I what to go back and complete my degree. There are different aid limits like the aggregate loan limit. This is the maximum amount you can borrow. You can turn to other types of loans if you want but be careful how much you borrow as you will have to pay it back eventually. The best way to progress towards your degree is to find a job while attending college or if no more aid will be given to you. Many colleges offer on campus employment at a reasonably hourly wage. Maximum exceeded will show you that you must always keep track of your financial aid and how much loans you are taking out.

Attachments

Outcomes