Mens Challenge

Document created by anthony_1 on Nov 17, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Mens Challenge is a nonprofit organization that is here to help men who have lost hope and don't have the resources to get their lives back together. This program has faithfully help me in every way possible. Finding different jobs, learning how to type and prepare a resume, meeting different people and talking with my mentor every tuesdays and thursdays. Its been a wonderful financial experience for me. I have always struggled with trying to find a job as I currently have a learning disability so it is hard for me to pick up on some things. So this program has helped in a way that I never knew possible. I feel that it will lead me to financial success in my life and beyond and help me in paying off my student loans as I am experiencing financial hardship. I have overcome this finanical challenge by completing this program and receiving a certificate of completion for my hard work and attendance. I plan on attending all workshops provided and graduating with work skills required for jobs.

Attachments

Outcomes