Overcoming the Impossible

Document created by stephanie_lukasiak on Nov 11, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

My story is simple. I am the first person in my family to go to college and succeed. I graduated in 2015 with my Bachelor's degree in psychology and am in my Master's program now. No one thought I could do it, but here I am. My inspiration comes from a select few of people in my life my mainly my father. I lost him to suicide in 2007 and my life has never been the same. I could sit here and ask people to feel bad for me, but instead I have become the strongest person I know. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. I was put on this earth to go to school to help people like my father who did not have anyone to help him at the time. I am amazing at what I do and still strive to be better and the best I can be.

With all of the schooling I am having to go through, my bank account kind of hates me. I have all of these life expenses along with my million loans for school. I reach out to everyone and everywhere I can to get some help with that, but would never depend on anyone. I am a strong woman and have always taken care of myself. However, sometimes it helps to know that there is someone out there that will help me if I truly do need it and right now I might. I am trying to start paying off my loans while I am still in graduate school and also trying to transfer to a different school in the state I would like to be a practiced Mental Health Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist.

With all of this change, it is always good to have something good to keep you going through all the stress. For me it would be anything that I can put toward my life expenses and/or my loans. I am not desperate, or maybe I am. All I know is that I the most grateful person you could ever meet. And will forever be the person I am meant to be.

Attachments

Outcomes