Tough times don't last tough people do

Document created by donald on Nov 11, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

High school and College were the two tough parts in my life though I managed to push through and make the best of it to my ability. Coming from a family with financial problems they didn't have the funds to help me pay for school. I am hoping to receive a basketball scholarship to be able to have my school hopefully paid for and to continue my career and dream on being a professional. Transitioning to a community college, Peninsula College It was hard for me growing up and moving, but I knew it was going to be worth it. Having to work two jobs to help get my school paid for was what I had to do in order to continue with my education. Working with kids a the boys and girls club helped me understand that their is another generation that looks up to us and we have to be great role models to these young kids and keep preaching to them about success and being able to achieve anything they want in this world. But I learned that in this world we live in there will be tough times that you will face known as adversity, but they don't last only the tough people do and if your willing to get through the tough times then you can get through anything. it makes you become that much more confident in yourself. life growing up for me was a struggle and sacrifices had to be made, but I know that it won't last because staying positive, and confident will help me get through any adversity that I face being here at school, outside of school, and on the basketball court.

Attachments

Outcomes