Decisions

Document created by melson on Nov 11, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

I Remember when I was in high school, and when I was in my senior year, I didn't know what to do. There were so many decisions that I could make. I remember when I was little, I did want to be a race car driver because I like speed. I also want to be a pilot too because when I was in my country, I always be going to  he roof of my house to see planes taking off. Sometimes, I can just picture myself flying that big commercial plane. my family told me that they never hire pilot who is black in United States, I was so sad because I want to be a pilot. I consider myself as a goal oriented person. Well, while I was in my senior year in high school, I got to make  decision that changes my life. That's when I decided to apply to QCC. English is not my first language and the best school that was for me was Qcc. After getting accepted there will still in my senior year, I felt that I accomplish something because I got accepted at a school and I was very happy. After finishing  high school, I got my diplomat and got a scholarship to come to Qcc. Yes I had so many opportunities to join other college and university, but for me Qcc was the best choice. After graduated from high school, I went to college. At the while going to Qcc for the first time, it was so strange for me because it's very different from high school. The best thing about the school is that I got all the help that I needed. Now,  im in my second year of college, and I'm pursuing an associate degree on criminal justice. My grades are good and I have a good gpa. Coming to Qcc was a difficult decisions, but I don't regret it.

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes