Never Too Late

Document created by tanya2015 on Nov 6, 2015Last modified by tanya2015 on Dec 5, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

My name is Tanya Golemgeski. I am currently enrolled in the Nursing program at Moraine Park Technical College. I work full time at the Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Office. I have my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. Through the course of my career at the jail I realized that my passion was helping people. I had previously worked full time through out college in a group home and thoroughly enjoyed it. Therefore, I decided to go back to school to help people in a different way than I do now. I strive for A's while working typically 56 hours a week on 3rd shift. It becomes a challenge with forced overtime, but I have a goal to obtain. As I progress in the program, I plan on working as a CNA part time. I am trying to save up enough money to pay off my degree, so I don't accrue anymore debt. I recently saved up enough money for my Associates degree for the Nursing program. However, I am now saving for a potential study abroad opportunity to Jamaica.  Due to financial reasons in the past I was unable to study abroad the first time I went to college. I am blessed and grateful to begin this next chapter in my life.

Attachments

Outcomes