I got this!

Document created by kelseyf_1 on Nov 5, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

When I was six years old I started a whole new life, not because I wanted to but because I had no choice. I lost my mother to cancer when I was six years old and emotionally I lost my father the same day. My mom was the puzzle piece that made everything fit together. When she passed away my father suffered from severe anxiety and depression. He laid in bed all day while my sister only 3 years older than me tried to clean the house and really play mom. I respect my sister so much for everything she did for me. Well my sister decided that she has been self motivated her whole life and she was going to college to pursue her life and dreams. I wanted to follow her footsteps since she has been my greatest example. My since just applied for grad school and she has done it on her own. She is not married with a 1 year old beautiful baby and I just hope that she is able to keep her life on the right path. She stresses over paying her school loans back but I try to tell her that is just apart of life, look at everything we have gone through together. I tell my sister everyday, "I got this" it inspires me to not give up and never give in. Any financial help I can get from school is a blessing.

Attachments

Outcomes