My two babies <3

Document created by chelsean on Nov 4, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

I am a 24 year old single mother of two beautiful little girls. My story first starts when I moved out of my mothers house at 18. I thought I was a big bad "adult" and that living on my own would be easy and fun. I found out the hard way I had to get a job and do it all myself. I attempted college right after school, but I obviously wasn't ready, I failed or dropped out of all of my classes. I had my first daughter when I was 20, and boy let me tell you that was the best day of my life. I never knew what love was until the moment I saw her. After she was born this gave me even more motivation to do my best, and provide for her. My daughter's father didn't want to work, so I had all of the burden of working and raising a newborn baby. I did my best as being a new mother. Her father and I started not getting along very well, so I left with my daughter. It took away a lot of my stress beings I was supporting three people, and now it was just me and my daughter. After a while I met someone else. We were together for three years, I had another beautiful child with him, another beautiful baby girl. He is pretty much the father of both of my children. He is the one that helped me get back on my feet, and encouraged me to go back to college. Him and I remain close friends, and he is a great father to both of my children. I think my children saved my life. I was all about the party life and not having responsibilities, until I had them. Whenever I think about giving up I just think about them and how I want them to look up to me when they get older. Never give up on your dreams no matter how hard life gets, God is always right by your side!

Attachments

Outcomes