Change a no way to a "way"

Document created by suleidyb on Nov 4, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

It all started when I got pregnant at 18 years old. I had lived on my own for a year by then. I was working 60 hours a week and walking and taking the bus every where. One day I said well "Is this the world I am bring my child into. I knew then that things needed to change. I had to get ahead in life and get my life straight before my child was born. I entered into a massage therapy program shortly after I had my son. After I graduated I couldn't find a job that was worth it. So I decided to pursue my associates degree in business. I decided that I didn't want to work for someone else and I wanted to work for myself. I have to say it took me some time to complete my associated degree with being a single mom and having two jobs. I have to say there were many sleepless nights. This past May I graduated and it was one of the best accomplishments I have ever had. Now I am joining a 4 year college to continue my journey. When it all seems like its too hard or there is no way that's when we need to show ourselves that their is a way. As long as you put hard work and dedication it will pay off. Now I am also starting my business plan and hope within the next year I would have my Spa opened.

Attachments

Outcomes