Take a 'Loan' Off Your Shoulders: 14 Simple Tricks for Graduating Debt Free

Document created by nickm_1 on Nov 4, 2015Last modified by amara.mastronardi@socialedgeconsulting.com on Dec 5, 2016
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Book Cover Medium.jpg

My name is Nick Marinoff, and for anyone who hasn't noticed, student loan debt is a huge problem.

For years I struggled with the idea of finishing school, not because I lacked the grades or the brainpower, but because I lacked the finances. The costs of a university education have really skyrocketed in recent years. The average graduate is leaving school owing around $35,000. As a nation, we currently owe nearly $1.3 trillion in student loan debt. That is a LOT of money for people to have a few simple degrees.

I always desired to finish school, but the debt prospects really worried me. Owing into my old age just wasn’t the future I had in mind for myself. I’m sure a lot of YOU feel the same way. Over the last 8 years, everywhere I’ve looked, I've seen people owing $50,000, $100,000, even $200,000 or more towards school expenses. It’s upsetting, embarrassing, it will IMPEDE you, but it’s also COMPLETELY unnecessary.

There are several people out there that will tell you it’s impossible to finish school and earn a degree without taking a loan. This is NOT true. I know because I’ve done it. In 2014, I graduated with my B.A. degree from an accredited university WITHOUT owing a cent. It's taken me years of research and dozens of tries, but I've discovered MANY different ways to save money on education and avoid the nasty, high-interest loans plaguing the country.

Following my experiences, I made the decision to compile all my success secrets and advice into a book for others to learn from so they could achieve their degrees without owing their lives. That book is now available on Amazon, and it's called "Take a 'Loan' Off Your Shoulders: 14 Simple Tricks for Graduating Debt Free." Over the past few months, I have been touring at libraries, schools and other locations and speaking with crowds about how to lower their educational expenditures, and thus far the turnouts have been excellent.

Anyone interested in learning more or purchasing a copy of the book are advised to visit this address:

amazon.com/author/nickmarinoff

Attachments

Outcomes