Financial Freedom on a Part Time Basis

Document created by jordanh on Nov 3, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Well, I don't really know how to start this. We all go to Grad School hoping to enhance our skill set and start a career in an industry we love, making some real good money. Well I thought I chose the most secure, growing and lucrative field. How wrong I was. I graduated with my Masters and entered a market that was undergoing extensive regulatory and business-model changes. I was devastated, to make matters worse, the position I was working in didn't renew my contract and I had just bought a house! Luckily, through my network I obtained a position allowing me to keep my new home. It wasn't what I was looking for, but it paid the bills, barely. I kept second guessing my decision, was this the right move, should I have gone to grad school, how could this happen with such a necessary field. I became desperate and began posting on Facebook for anyone who knew of part time jobs or work from home. It took some time but an old colleague approached me about an independent business opportunity he became a part of a little over a year before. It was in the Green Energy business. I was able to learn more about the company and what was happening in this industry. Something that Bill Gates said will produce the "Next Bill Gates"! How could you not at least learn more! So I was able to speak with others and see the opportunity, and I couldn't believe what was happening! a paradigm shift in this industry that hasn't happened on this scale since telecom deregulated! So I jumped in a few months ago and took off! I have never been happier and secure with a decision in my life. Doing this on my time, helping others save money and go green and making some good money while doing it. I realized my true spirit and calling was becoming an entrepreneur. over 80% of the millionaires in the U.S. today were self made! "If you're not working towards your dream, you're working for someone else's". If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and join me on this amazing journey, please feel free to email me and we can chat! -Jordan. Email: Cleanpowerup@aol.com

Attachments

Outcomes