My Success Story

Document created by jess_8 on Nov 3, 2015Last modified by amara.mastronardi@socialedgeconsulting.com on Dec 5, 2016
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Since I got my license, I had been sharing a car with my twin sister. It wasn't working because we both had different jobs, had to go to school at different times, had different friends, etcetera. We were always fighting about who got the car, and it was especially hard because we live in a very rural area far from everything. I wasn't making enough money at the job I was currently at to afford anything, so I applied to a different job that would give me a three dollar raise, and I got it! I began the process of looking for a new car, and had my mom cosign on a loan (which brought my interest down a ton because she has such good credit!). I am now the proud owner of a 2012 Hyundai! I will admit, it is hard to pay for it at some times but I have learned to balance working 25+ hours a week and being in college full time also. Budgeting is very important and I continue to try hard to continue with it.Elantra.JPG

Attachments

Outcomes