Healthy Finance

Document created by theconamoicalone on Nov 3, 2015Last modified by amara.mastronardi@socialedgeconsulting.com on Dec 5, 2016
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

College is a difficult experience. A few short years of fun yet rewarding learning is followed by years of crushing financial debt if you don't plan your life accordingly. I have already started to plan for my economic future by eating healthier foods at home rather than eating out at restaurants five or six times a week. For a while my financial future was not the brightest, on top of being in debt and working summers to pay for my time at school; I was also not very frugal in regards to eating. After my first year at OSU reality set in and I realized my habits had to change. I started eating kale and carrot smoothies, making sandwiches at home and stopped my soda consumption. My weekly budget dropped significantly and allowed me to throw more of my summer earnings into balancing out my economic future! Along with a steadier economic change, this life shift also made me a healthier person and i feel better and less stressed every day because of it! Saving for your future and eating healthy are some of the most important parts of life. I am very glad i overcame my financial troubles, my future is so bright now that I need shades.

~Tyger Gruber

Attachments

Outcomes