Work Hard and be Innovative

Document created by alyson on Nov 3, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

I have always struggled financially. I had medical bills like nobody's business. My first time in college I worked full time and went to school full time. It was very difficult, but I made it work. This time around, back in college to further my degree I knew I couldn't work as much. I worked as much as I could in the Summer to cover my tuition and books since my loans weren't enough. Practicing a plant based whole foods diet for the past year has cut my grocery bill in half. I pick meals that are packed with nutrition, easy to make, affordable, and will last. I also make most of my cleaning products. I mainly use vinegar, baking soda, salt, and lemon. This not only saves money, but it is cruelty free, and free of harsh chemicals. I wear my old clothes and don't go shopping. I print coupons online before going grocery shopping. I carpool with a girl in my class. I find little ways to cut corners. I make sure to make small payments on all my bills so that my credit score is not affected.

Attachments

Outcomes