Success Post Grad

Document created by annag8 on Nov 3, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Hello, my name is Anna and I want to share my success story with you. I graduated from the Radiography program at Marion Technical College in 2014 at the age of 20. I worked a couple of jobs here and there while in the program, such as waitressing and other small jobs but my main focus was accomplishing my goals educationally. I started the job search a couple of months prior to graduation and with luck I got the call that I would be able to start my job at an urgent care directly after graduation in Columbus Ohio. After graduating and passing my registry, I immediately moved out of my parents house with only a few dollars in my pocket. I started working very hard right away because I knew that I had something to prove to myself. I eventually was lucky enough to get a second job offer at another urgent care and before I knew it I was working 70 hour weeks between both jobs. A year and 6 months later and I now work my dream job at Nationwide Children's Hospital, I live in Bexley Ohio. Along with that I have at least half of my student loans pad off and I bought a car this past March! Within this short amount of time I have accomplished the life that I have been working so hard for and I am extremely proud of myself.

Attachments

Outcomes