Welcome to Salt® Central! Take a look around the site, and comment here or post a new discussion if you have any questions about using the site. Here are some helpful tips to get started:
1) Set up your profile - Help the community get to know you better by uploading a photo and inputting some basic information about yourself. Manage your email notifications and control your personal privacy settings with ease.
2) Follow areas of interest - You can follow spaces and people in the community to keep closely updated on new information and updates. Like what our acclaimed loan expert, ashleynorwood has to say? Interested in Finding A Job or discovering new information on Repaying Student Debt? Simply Follow them to see their updates in your Activity Stream.
3) Ask questions and participate in discussions: Now is your chance to ask our financial experts questions and talk with your peers on topics of interest that are important to you. Don't be shy!
4) Check out Using Salt for helpful how-to documents to assist you with using the site.
5) Participate as much as you can around the site to earn points and badges, all while upping your status and gaining recognition.
Don't forget to follow the Community Guidelines:be respectful, be responsible, and share helpful Information with others. You are essential to making the Salt Community a great place!